Vallter is preparing to enthusiastically host the winter season with a series of innovations aimed at enhancing the visitor experience and offering new entertainment opportunities. New highlights include:
- Pista del Chalet Completely Snow Covered: The Pista del Chalet, with its impressive 2,600 meters of route, is now completely covered in snow. This is the longest slope in Vallter, offering skiers a unique and exciting experience.
- Co-Working Space in the La Portella Cafeteria: For mountain lovers looking for an inspiring environment, a co-working space has been created in the La Portella cafeteria. This space is available Monday to Friday, offering a unique opportunity to combine work and pleasure in an alpine environment.
- New Weather Station and Webcam: Vallter reinforces its weather information capabilities with the installation of a new weather station in Les Marmotes and a webcam at elevation 2500. These resources will provide accurate information and real-time images to help skiers plan their working day.
- Ski Passes in 10x8 and 6x5 Promotion: Vallter makes the experience more accessible with a special promotion on ski passes. For every purchase of eight free-choice ski passes, skiers will receive two additional gift passes. Alternatively, for every purchase of five ski passes, there will be one more gift, thus encouraging exploration of all corners of the resort.
- Club Fajol, Children's Workshop Area: Designed for the little ones, Vallter inaugurates Club Fajol, a new children's workshop area. This space offers recreational and educational activities so that children can enjoy their stay in the mountains to the fullest.
- New Latest Generation Pisa Machine: Vallter continues to invest in cutting-edge technology with the incorporation of a new state-of-the-art Pisa machine, ensuring optimal slopes and an unmatched snow experience.