The new panoramic camera model offers 360º views
FGC is committed to the digitalization of the resorts that it manages and does so by incorporating elements of digital information such as the new webcams.
La Molina, Vall de Núria, Vallter 2000, Espot and Port Ainé will have this season with a new model of panoramic camera with 360º views. A service that allows you to view, at any time and from anywhere, the status of the slopes and the weather at the resort.
Being able to observe the evolution of the thickness of a snowfall or the weather on the mountain is, today, one of the key points of information that users of ski and mountain resorts want to have available quickly, easily and wearable.
Situation of the new 360º cameras
The new cameras are located in strategic points of the ski areas with Good visibility to most of the surface of the resort.
- La Molina: altitude 1700m – Base of the Cap de Comella Cable Car
- Vall de Núria: altitude 1964m – Exit of the Rack Railway tunnel (Sanctuary of Núria)
- Vallter 2000: altitude 2150m – Pla de Morens
- Espot: altitude 2000m – Service building
- Port Ainé: altitude 2100m – Sector dels clots
You can access the images of the webcams through the following links: